Condenser Compressor Defender Surge, Brownout, Short Cycle Protector 120 to 240VAC For All Heating and Air Conditioning Applications by Intermatic CD1-024R
This product is not recommended for Inverter Systems such as ductless mini splits. Please refer to AG3000 product code 42038 for inverter systems.
Power disturbances damage air conditioner compressors without warning. Let the Compressor Defender™ take the hit so air conditioners are never interrupted. The all-in-one Compressor Defender device protects compressors and circuit boards in residential and light commercial applications from brownouts, surges, and short cycles. The protective device can be installed inside a condensing unit or on an outdoor compressor. It is also compliant with the AHRI standard 110-1012.Model CD1-024R Compressor Defender™ Brownout, Surge, and Short Cycle ProtectionThe Compressor Defender™ protects HVAC Compressors (Scroll & Reciprocating), and the electronics inside central air conditioners, heat pumps, light commercial packaged rooftop units, and mini-splits from under/overvoltage conditions, surge events, and system short cycling caused from AC power interruptions.Model Overview:
- Surge, brownout, and short cycle protection with 120, 208, and 240 VAC loads.
- LED indicators provide real-time status updates for quick and easy troubleshooting.
- For use inside condensing units or externally on disconnects.
- Complies with ANSI/AHRI Standard 110-2012 Range B2 for voltage drop protection.
- Auto-sense voltage technology 120-240 VAC universal input voltage.
- Meets ANSI/UL 1449 3rd edition requirements.
- Type 3 weatherproof and UV resistant enclosure.
- State-of-the-art TPMOV® technology.
- Input Voltage: 120 to 240 VAC, Single Phase 60Hz.
- Thermostat Relay: Normally Closed Relay, 24 VAC.
- SPD Type: Type 2 SPD.
- Control Output Current Rating: 2A @ 24 VAC, isolated N.C. contact.
- Max Continuous Overvoltage (MCOV): L-N/G: 150V, L-L: 300V.
- Voltage Protection Rating (VPR): L-N/G: 700, L-L:1200.
- Nominal Discharge Rating: In (10kA).
- SCCR (Short Circuit Current Rating): 20kA.
- Undervoltage Response Time: 3 line cycles
- Short Cycle Delay: 3 min
- Operating Temp: -40ºF to 158ºF (-40ºC to 70ºC)
- Enclosure: Type 3 Outdoor
- Product Warranty: Limited 3 year
- Connected Equipment Warranty: 3 year/$7,500