Surge Protector 120/240VAC For All Heating and Air Conditioning Applications AG3000 by Intermatic
Power surges and inconsistent power are the silent killers for home and office appliances and heating and air conditioning equipment. Most home and business owners protect their electronics, but leave more valued higher $ HVAC equipment unsecured. Power surges can wipe out HVAC equipment and leave you searching for answers. The easy-to-install Intermatic AG3000 surge protector is the perfect add-on for HVAC equipment. This is especially important for inverter DC power products such as ductless mini splits and inverter split type air conditioners as their power requirements are extremely specific and must have constant non-fluctuating power. Failing to put a surge protector on a unit often voids manufacturer warranty when that expensive part fails. With the installation of the AG3000 if a part fails and the manufacturer still denies the warranty Intermatic will cover up to $7,500 in damages. For a $79 investment and a 3-year product warranty its an easy decision to make, protect your investment today!
AG3000 HVAC Surge Protection
Connects to the condenser/furnace/air handler/blower disconnect to protect high-efficiency furnaces, hydronic heating systems, and ductless mini-splits from surges and spikes.
- Installs in under 10 minutes.
- Rugged, reliable, outdoor rated.
- Status indicator for diagnostics
- 120/240 VAC Single Split Phase SPD for use on a variety of HVAC Equipment.
- Green LED: Protection Indicator.
- Unmatched Surge Protection Ratings.
- Only HVAC Surge Protector that is both Type 1 and Type 2 compatible.
- Meets all UL1449 3rd Edition Standards.
- Type 4x Enclosure.
- 18" x10 Gauge Leads.
- 1/2" x 20 Threaded Nipple (weatherproof and UV resistant).
- All Intermatic Surge Protective devices utilize state-of-the-art TPMOV® surge technology.
- 3-Year Product Warranty.
- $7,500 Connected Warranty.