Disconnect For Mini Split with Generator Connection DSS30 30AMP MAXIMUM Features
The DSS Switch is primarily a Disconnect switch. What makes this different than other disconnects on the market is the generator standby input. Simply connect generator to enable mini split to run during power outages with generator standard 240v NEMA L14-30P plug. Specifically designed for mini splits/ductless systems which are extremely efficient and low amp draw. The DSS switch also includes indicator lights to notify the user when their utilities power or generator are active.
Full home generators are costly and often not permitted or face zero lot line challenges. The DSS switch circumvents the main panel for a single circuit appliance like an AC or Refrigerator run independently on a generator.
- 30A 240V Disconnect Switch in NEMA 3R enclosure,
- Powered coated aluminum base
- 3-way encapsulated switch
- Power and Generator status LEDs
- 30A generator receptacle
- 3ft 14ga input and output leads
- 240v NEMA L14-30P plug rated to 30amp
Top 3 Reasons To Install This Disconnect Over Traditional Cheaper Disconnects:
1. It is a legal disconnect & wires same but quicker
2. Surge protection needed for sensitive inverter boards
3. Run your AC on almost any tiny generator