simply offer the finest air conditioning solutions in the business.
Top-quality, Rheem products with the latest technology, dependable
performance, great warranties and excellent service and support. The all
new RA14 & RF1P models meet the 2015 EPA standards
Please Note: This air handler is designed to be vertically wall-mounted
or stud-mounted with a front return system. Typically these are
installed above water heaters in a closet application with a slotted
door or any a closet with limited space to install a traditional air
handler.RA1436AJ1NA Rheem - Classic 3 Ton 14 SEER Condenser, 208-230 Volt, 1 Phase, 60 Hz
Rheem Classic® RA14 Series Air conditioners
- New composite base pan - dampens sound, captures louver panels, eliminates corrosion and reduces number of fasteners needed
- Powder coat paint system - for a long lasting professional finish
- Scroll compressor - uses 70% fewer moving parts for higher efficiency and increased reliability
- Modern cabinet aesthetics - increased curb appeal with visually appealing design
- Curved louver panels - provide ultimate coil protection, enhance cabinet strength, and increased cabinet rigidity
- Optimized fan orifice - optimizes airflow and reduces unit sound
- Rust resistant screws - confirmed through 1500-hour salt spray testing
- PlusOne™ Expanded Valve Space - 3"-4"-5" service valve space - provides a minimum working area of 27-square inches for easier access
- PlusOne™ Triple Service Access - 15" wide, industry leading corner service access - makes repairs easier and faster. The two fastener removable corner allows optimal access to internal unit components. Individual louver panels come out once fastener is removed, for faster coil cleaning and easier cabinet reassembly
- Diagnostic service window with two-fastener opening - provides access to the high and low pressure.
- External gauge port access - allows easy connection of "low-loss" gauge ports
- Single-row condenser coil - makes unit lighter and allows thorough coil cleaning to maintain "out of the box" performance
- 35% fewer cabinet fasteners and fastener-free base - allow for faster access to internal components and hassle-free panel removal
- Service trays - hold fasteners or caps during service calls
- QR code - provides technical information on demand for faster service calls
- Fan motor harness with extra long wires allows unit top to be removed without disconnecting fan wire.
General Terms Of Limited Warranty
- Conditional Parts (Registration Required): Ten (10) Years
- Rheem will furnish a replacement for any part of this product which fails in normal use and service within the applicable period stated, in accordance with the terms of the limited warranty.
RF1P3624SPANJAN00417 Rheem - Air Handler, PSC Motor, 36,000 BTU/H, Front Return, Aluminum Coil, Efficiencies to 14.5 SEER
Rheem RF1P- Series Air Handler Features:
- Front or Bottom Return with aluminum tube and fin coil
- Flow Check Piston for cooling or heat pump operation
- Wall-hanging brackets
- Built in Filter Rack
- Suitable for R-410A or R-22 Refrigerants (RF1P Only)
- AHRI Certified
- UL Certified
- Molex Plug Connections for field installed heater kits
- Dual Voltage Direct Drive Blower with multi-speed motor
- Thermoplastic Drain Pan with bottom primary and secondary connections
- Factory Installed Condensate Float Switch which shuts off the outdoor unit in event the condensate pan becomes clogged
- Optional Decorative Grill available (not included) for front return applications
- The most compact unit design available, all standard heat air handler models only 36" [915 mm]
- Rugged wall steel cabinet construction, designed for added strength and versatility.
- 1.0" foil faced insulation for excellent thermal and sound performance.
- Four leg blower motor mount.
- Traditional open wire element design for heat applications.
- Indoor coil design provides low air side pressure drop, high performance and extremely compact size.
- Coils are constructed of aluminum fins and internally grooved aluminum tubing.
- Molded polymer corrosion resistant condensate drain pan is provided for all indoor coils.
- Connection point for high voltage wiring is inside the air handler cabinet. Low voltage connection is made on the outside of the air handler cabinet.
- Concentric knockouts are provided for power connection to cabinet. Installer may pull desired hole size up to 13/8 inch inches [35 mm] for 7/8 inch [22 mm] conduit.
Rheem does not endorse, approve, or certify any online sale of its products through auction websites, online retailers or any other method of online sales direct to consumers without an in-person site visit, inspection, and installation by a qualified, trained HVAC professional. Budgetheating.com endorses this policy and requests that you adhere to these guidelines.
|Accessories for this product...