Rheem RKNL Series - Commercial Classic, 25 Ton, R410a, Packaged Gas Electric Unit 208-230V or 480V, 3 Ph, 60 Hz
RKNL-H Standard Features Include:
- R410A HFC refrigerant.
- Complete factory charged, wired and run tested.
- Scroll compressors with internal line break overload and high-pressure protection.
- Dual stage compressors.
- Two compressors on 7.5 - 12.5 ton models.
- Convertible airflow - vertical downflow or horizontal side flow.
- TXV refrigerant metering system on each circuit.
- High Pressure and Low Pressure/Loss of charge protection standard on all models.
- Solid Core liquid line filter drier on each circuit.
- Single slab, single pass designed evaporator and condenser coils facilitate easy cleaning for maintained high efficiencies.
- Cooling operation up to 125°F ambient.
- Foil faced insulation encapsulated throughout entire unit minimizes airborne fibers from the air stream.
- Hinged major access door with heavy-duty gasketing, 1/4 turn latches and door retainers.
- Slide Out Indoor fan assembly for added service convenience.
- Powder Paint Finish meets ASTMB117 steel coated on each side for maximum protection. G90 galvanized.
- One piece base pan with drawn supply and return opening for superior water management.
- Forkable base rails for easy handling and lifting.
- Single point electrical and gas connections.
- Internally sloped slide out condensate pan conforms to ASHRAE 62 standards.
- High performance belt drive motor with variable pitch pulleys and quick adjust belt system.
- Permanently lubricated evaporator, condenser and gas heat inducer motors.
- Condenser motors are internally protected, totally enclosed with shaft down design.
- 2" filter standard with slide out design.
- Two stage gas valve and direct spark ignition.
- Tubular heat exchange for long life and induced draft for efficiency and reliability.
- Solid state furnace control with on board diagnostics.
- 24 Volt control system with resettable circuit breakers.
- Colored and labeled wiring.
- Copper tube/Aluminum Fin coils.
- Factory Installed ClearControl™, a Direct Digital Control(DDC)and sensors which can connect to LonWorks™ or BACnet® BAS systems for remote monitoring and control.
- (-H) Models with Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) meet ASHRAE 90.1-2010 and California Title 24