UNIT IS BRAND NEW & COMPLETELY OPERATIONAL
MINOR COSMETIC DAMAGE TO AIR HANDLER ONLY
FULL MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY APPLIES
Rheem simply offers the finest heating and cooling solutions in the business. Top-quality products with the latest technology, dependable performance, great warranties and excellent service and support. The RP16 heat pump condenser paired with the RH2V air handler continues that reliability and outstanding efficiency. All of this is why we confidently say, “Welcome to the new degree of comfort.”
- New composite base pan – dampens sound, captures louver panels, eliminates corrosion and reduces number of fasteners needed
- Improved tubing design – reduces vibration and stress, making unit quieter and reducing opportunity for leaks
- Optimized defrost characteristics - decrease defrosting and provide better home comfort
- Powder coat paint system – for a long lasting professional finish
- Optimized reversing valve sizing – improves shifting performance for quieter unit operation and increased life of the system
- Enhanced mufflers – help to dissipate vibration energy for quieter unit operation
- Scroll compressor – a sound abating feature added to the compressor significantly reduces noise when system transitions in and out of defrost mode
- Modern cabinet aesthetics – increased curb appeal with visually appealing design
- Curved louver panels – provide ultimate coil protection, enhance cabinet strength, and increased cabinet rigidity
- Optimized fan orifice – optimizes airflow and reduces unit sound
- Rust resistant screws – confirmed through 1500-hour salt spray testing
- PlusOne™ Expanded Valve Space – 3"-4"-5" service valve space – provides a minimum working area of 27-square inches for easier access
- Integrated heat pump lift receptacle – allows standard CPVC stands to be inserted into the base
- PlusOne™ Triple Service Access – 15" wide, industry leading corner service access – makes repairs easier and faster. The two fastener removable corner allows optimal access to internal unit components. Individual louver panels come out once fastener is removed, for faster coil cleaning and easier cabinet reassembly
- Diagnostic service window with two-fastener opening – provides access to the TXV valves and the heat pump reversing valve before opening the unit
- External gauge port access – allows easy connection of “low-loss” gauge ports
- Single-row condenser coil – makes unit lighter and allows thorough coil cleaning to maintain “out of the box” performance
- 35% fewer cabinet fasteners and fastener-free base – allow for faster access to internal components and hassle-free panel removal
- Service trays – hold fasteners or caps during service calls
- QR code – provides technical information on demand for faster service calls
- Fan motor harness with extra-long wires – allows unit top to be removed without disconnecting fan wire
- Includes an energy efficient ECM® Motor, which in most applications, enhances the SEER rating of the outdoor unit. It also slowly ramps its speed up for quiet operation and enhanced customer satisfaction.
- Versatile 4-way convertible design for upflow, downflow, horizontal left and horizontal right applications.
- Nominal airflow up to 1.0" external static pressure.
- Factory-installed indoor coil.
- Sturdy cabinet construction with 1.0 inch [25.4 mm] of foil faced insulation for excellent sound and insulating characteristics.
- Field-installed auxiliary electric heater kits provide exact heat for indoor comfort. Kits include circuit breakers which meet U.L. and cUL requirements for service disconnect.
- Dip switch settings for selectable, customized cooling airflow over a wide variety of applications.
- On-demand dehumidification terminal that adjusts airflow to help control humidity for unsurpassed comfort in cooling mode.
- External filter required.
- Evaporator coil is constructed of aluminum fins bonded to internally grooved aluminum tubing.
Rheem does not endorse, approve, or certify any online sale of its products through auction websites, online retailers or any other method of online sales direct to consumers without an in-person site visit, inspection, and installation by a qualified, trained HVAC professional. Budgetheating.com endorses this policy and requests that you adhere to these guidelines.