Disconnect For Mini Split with Generator Connection DSS15 15AMP MAXIMUM Features
The DSS Switch is primarily a Disconnect switch. What makes this different than other disconnects on the market is the generator standby input. Simply connect generator to enable mini split to run during power outages with standard 115v grounded plug. Specifically designed for mini splits/ductless systems which are extremely efficient and low amp draw. The DSS switch also includes indicator lights to notify the user when their utilities power or generator are active.
Full home generators are costly and often not permitted or face zero lot line challenges. The DSS switch circumvents the main panel for a single circuit appliance like an AC or Refrigerator run independently on a generator.
- 15A 120V Disconnect Switch in NEMA 3R enclosure,
- Powered coated aluminum base
- 3-way encapsulated switch
- Power and Generator status LEDs
- 15A generator receptacle
- 3ft 14ga input and output leads
Top 3 Reasons To Install This Disconnect Over Traditional Cheaper Disconnects:
It is a legal disconnect & wires same but quicker
2. Surge protection needed for sensitive
3. Run your AC on almost any