NEW Series 41 2-Valve Manifold for the U.S.
R-22, R-134a, R-404A
||R-12, R-22, R-134a |
||R-22, R-404A, R-410A|
For the A/C and Refrigeration Service Technician
For decades, the YELLOW JACKET® “Series 41” manifold has been the standard of the industry for both ease-of-use and durability. YELLOW JACKET® is now combining this field proven manifold with larger, easier to read 3-1/8” color-coded gauges with cases made of rugged steel and polycarbonate crystals. The refrigerant scales and pressure arcs are colorcoded for convenience and the numbers are large for high visibility. Most importantly, these gauges feature 1% accuracy over the full pressure range. 1% accuracy is important for critical charge systems where an exact reading is critical. This manifold product line is designed for the air conditioning and refrigeration service technician who knows and appreciates the quality and durability of YELLOW JACKET products.
- A choice of three different gauge combinations to measure three refrigerants with one manifold:
- R-22, R-134a, R-404A
- R-12, R-22, R-134a
- R-22, R-404A, R-410A
- Large 3-1/8” gauges feature steel cases with polycarbonate crystal:
- Larger dials are bold and easy to read.
- Color-coded scales.
- 1% accuracy (Class 1) full scale gauges are easy to read. More accuracy for critical charge systems.
- Proven sliding double “O” ring pistons reduce wear. Long life nylon seats.
- Forged brass body for durability.
- Full porting maximizes capacity and flow.
- Full-size metal valve handles for easy operation.
- Some models include color-coded, 60” Plus II™ hoses with standard 1/4” flare fittings.
- Hose assemblies UL recognized for 4000 PSI (275 Bar) burst and 800 PSI (55 Bar) working pressure.