2 Ton EcoTemp 15.5 SEER2 Central System W4A5S24AKAWA, WBHL244AB
Want to learn more about SEER2 - Click Here
W4A5S Single-Stage Condenser Features:
13.8 - 16.0 SEER2 (14 - 16.5 SEER)
11.2- 13.0 EER2 (11.2 - 13.0 EER)
R-410A refrigerant - environmentally sound, won’t deplete the ozone layer and low lifetime service cost.
Internal pressure relief valve
Internal thermal overload
Durability Protection Package:
Solid, durable sheet metal construction
Dense wire coil guard
Long-line- up to 250 feet (76.20 m) total equivalent length, up to
200 feet (60.96 m) condenser above evaporator, or up to 80 ft. (24.4 m)
evaporator above condenser (See Long Line Guide for more information.)
Low ambient cooling (down to 0°F / -18°C ) with approved low ambient accessory kits.
1 year unit replacement limited warranty
10 year parts limited warranty (including compressor and coil) with timely registration.
5 year parts limited warranty if not registered within 90 days of original installation.
* See warranty certificate for details and restrictions.
WBHL Air Handler Features:
• Multi-tap ECM (electronic commutating motor) motors – all sizes
• Integrated motor controls, with 90-sec off TDR function, have replaced integrated circuit board.
• Five available speed tags to meet a wide range of applications
• Large, grooved tube, louvered fin coils
• Efficient, quiet, time-tested blower housings and diffusers
• Sturdy, drainable condensate pans
• Cabinet construction features innovations designed to prevent cabinet sweating.
• Tested for condensate disposal in much tougher conditions than Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Institute requirements.
• Super-thick R-4.2 insulation with vapor barrier
• Pre-painted galvanized steel cabinet (taupe metallic)
• Design meets stringent regulations for cabinet air leakage of less than 2% when tested at 0.5 inches W.C., and
cabinet air leakage less than 1.4% at 0.5 inches W.C. when tested in accordance with ASHRAE 193 standard.
• Installation-flexible, multipoise units
• Horizontal hanging provisions on cabinet
• No tools required to access filter.
• Newly improved filter rack area filter door insulation added for improved air seal.
• Factory-supplied power plug
• Easy plug-in provisions for heater installation.
• Entry options for high and low voltage wiring hook-up.
• Leak-preventing sweat connections
• Thermostatic expansion valve, TXV, on all coils
• Designed for manufactured housing applications.