Grandaire 2.5 Ton PSC Motor Wall Mount Apartment Type Air Handler FMA4P3000AL
The Grandaire model FMA4P3000AL 2.5 ton air handler is designed to be installed in a multi-family apartment style housing environment (apartments, condominiums, town homes, etc...). The FMA4P wall mount air handler is a wall hung unit that fits in a closet above a water heater in most applications and has a louvered door or a return air grill through the wall to allow front or bottom return airflow. This unit CAN be converted to bottom return! Must be installed vertically in an up-flow application ONLY. Unit fits between standard stud spacings.
The FMA4P air handler features copper tubing, aluminum fin coil with a tin plated copper hairpin coil with a less than 2% leak rate and include an energy efficient and reliable direct drive PSC 3-speed blower motor! The condenser cabinet is pre-painted over galvanized steel.
Grandaire apartment style central air conditioning systems can be registered in a commercial environment to the original owner and receive a 10 year all parts warranty! This is the best warranty in the industry for apartment style systems, most other brands are 5 years only!
Certified to achieve a 2% or less leak rate at 1" water column! Includes primary and secondary drain fittings and multiple electrical entry locations and time delay relay for ease of installation. R410A and R22 refrigerant compatible!
· 1−1/2, 2, 2−1/2, and 3 Tons
· Upflow application only
· Accessory field−installed electric heat kits available in 5,
7.5, or 10 kW
· 208/230−1−60 supply voltage
· Front return convertible to bottom return
· Cabinet exterior is galvanized sheet metal
· Sealed to meet 2% cabinet leakage when tested at 1.0 in.
w.c. of static pressure
· Fully insulated for conditioned space (not to be installed in
· Copper tube, aluminum fin coil
· Tin plated copper hairpin coil
· For use with R−410A refrigerant or R−22 with accessory
· R−410A refrigerant TXV standard or for use with R−22
with accessory R−22 TXV
· PSC motor on all FMA4P
· ECM motor on all FMA4X
· Motor suspended on rubber grommets for quieter
· Fresh air intake holes (capped from factory)
EASY TO INSTALL AND SERVICE
· Units fits between standard stud spacings
· All service access is located in the front
· Primary and secondary drain connections exit from the
· No return−air ductwork required in specific applications
· Wall hanging brackets included with the unit
· 5 year parts limited warranty
|Accessories for this product...